The ISFE organizes an international meeting every four years. The first one was organized in 1988 under the impetus of Professors Richard E Peter and Peter Pang, in Edmonton (Canada).
- 1988: Edmonton (Canada)
- 1992: Saint-Malo (France)
- 1996: Hakodate (Japan)
- 2000: Seattle (USA)
- 2004: Castellón de la Plana (Spain)
- 2008: Calgary (Canada)
- 2012: Buenos-Aires (Argentina)
- 2016: The 8th ISFE currently being held in Gothenburg (Sweden). Visit: http://8isfe.se
- 2020: In Gothenburg, the ISFE International Committee will discuss the proposals for the 9th International Symposium on Fish Endocrinology to be held in 2020.
People interested in hosting the 9th ISFE must send an email to Dr. Olivier Kah (email@example.com) indicating their intention to submit a proposal so it can be allotted appropriately on the ISFE Committee’s meeting agenda. A brief summary (PDF) of the information requested below has to be sent via e-mail before the Gothenburg Symposium (deadline: April 1st 2016) to Olivier Kah who will distribute it among the ISFE Committee members. Proposals will be examined during the meeting in Sweden and candidates should be prepared to present their project in details during the meeting of the ISFE international committee in Gothenburg.