The purpose of the ISFE is to promote the study of hormones and hormone actions in fishes (including hagfish, lampreys, cartilaginous fishes, lobed-finned fishes and ray-finned fishes). By becoming a member, you will contribute to the development of the field while benefiting from an international network of fish endocrinologists.
Benefits of Membership in the ISFE: Full and life members are eligible to be nominated for ISFE international council. Young investigators are eligible to apply for ISFE research scholarships, conference travel and presentation awards distributed at each quadriennal meeting.
Membership dues will be used ONLY to help organizing quadriennal meetings and supporting young investigators through travel awards and research scholarships.
Membership categories and fees (all for 4 years except life membership)
|Full member||$ 100.00 Euros|
|Emeritus||$ 50.00 Euros|
|Life membership||$ 500.00 Euros|
|Trainee||$ 50.00 Euros|
To register, strictly follow the instructions below
1- Fill in the membership form with your personal details
- download the membership form as .docx membership-form1.2
- download the membership form as .pdf membership-form1.2
2- Send it to:
3- Pay your membership fees:
- through Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by money transfer to the ISFE bank account
- French people can pay by sending a check to: Dr. Elisabeth Sambroni Inra – Laboratoire de Physiologie et génomique des poissons, Campus de Beaulieu – Bâtiment 16A, 35042 Rennes Cedex France
Please note that your registration will be taken into consideration only when payment is received.